Thursday, June 13, 2019

Website that I love

Hello, dear readers ...

There is a website that I love and has a lot of relationship with an area of ​​my career, this is: "https://chile.angloamerican.com". To summarize a bit is the website of a company that is dedicated to implementing renewable and clean energy throughout Latin America but the link is specifically just what the company has done in Chile so far. The page talks about the performance of the company, its operations and news of interest.


Even if you do not believe me, I visit this website once a month or every two weeks, because it has a lot to do with the area of ​​interest that I want to work with when I graduate from Engineering in renewable natural resources, in fact I would like to work very hard in this company because I am fascinated with renewable energies and everything one can achieve with them. After all, these energies are super necessary.

Thanks for Reading my blog. See you in the next post :D

1 comment:

  1. This page sounds very interesting!! Renewable energies are the future :)

    ReplyDelete