Thursday, June 13, 2019

little time for the end

Hello, dear readers ...

This end of semester is much more stressful than I imagined because I am currently taking 8 subjects, of which 6 are mandatory in the curricular mesh. Many people tell me that i take too many subjects, but I do not have another opportunity to take them because it is my last year of my career. I am happy with all the subjects because one of them is "English communicational III" and I really want to learn English.

But my favorite subject is a free one called "Renewable Energies" that consist of doing practical activities (to semi-annual work), theoretical and field trips. It is my favorite subject because I love renewable energies and because the professor explains very well the two main topics of the subject: (1) the different technologies applied in renewable energies and (2) how these energies solve environmental, economic conflicts and social. Mainly it was very easy for me the subject because I liked the program very much and when a study program is fun it is much easier to study.

Thanks for Reading my blog. See you in the next post: D

3 comments: