Thursday, June 27, 2019

End game


Hello, dear readers...
For my part the my experience in blogging I like so much and enjoy because it is the Best exerscice for to practice lenguage english. I believe that plataform help me in my english because learn much words very useful.
Advantages: it is very useful for practice writing in english because I had writing blogs every time... One for week!!! For my this is to much jajaja

Disadvantages: all my blogs always a mstakes and this is very frust for me because I believe that my blogs they are ok but not are fine


How recomendación I would like to that my teacher to be by my side while I write one of the 10 blogs because I have a lot of déficit in the leangue and I believe that with the teacher  by mi side one time a term

Thanks for reading my blog. See you in your life... Very luky :D

1 comment:

  1. yea sometimes it can be frustrating!! anyway you can do it

    ReplyDelete