Thursday, May 2, 2019

My favorite piece of technology

Hello, dear readers.

They will ask... What is my most indispensable piece of technology? 

It is my computer . Because is useful for my studied and have less distractions than my telephone  also  I use it to work, watch movies, as well as contact my foreign  friends via facebook and gmail.  My computer have a integral keyboard and little screen, it is a very light, rectangular and blue. 

My second most indispensable piece of techonology is my telephone. Is very useful for every day use. I have a "Huaweii telephone" I like since the camara photografic is very well then the photografic is amazing for my travels in the world because my mobile have four cameras and one flash. It is an expensive, rectangular, new, pink and chinese mobil. 

Thanks for read my blog, you see in the next post :D


No comments:

Post a Comment